The Connection Summit Conversation Series
Prioritizing the human-canine relationship for successful behavior change
The Connection Summit is Back!
Join Sarah Stremming of the Cognitive Canine and Marissa Martino of Paws & Reward (and their friends) during the Connection Summit Conversation Series! We had such a great response to the Connection Summit, that we decided to expand upon these topics and go deeper! Each month, we will host a live conversation about the topics below, leaving time for Q&A.
- April 27th: Goal-Centered Enrichment: What is the best enrichment for MY dog?
- May 18th: Taking Care of the Human End of the Leash
- June 15th: Reactivity, the Human Experience, and Behavior Change
- July 20th: Non-violent Communication: Being an Advocate for Your Dog (and Yourself) with Kathy Sdao and Dr. Chris Pachel
- August 17th: Getting Back to Play with Amy Cook
- September 21st: Split the Difference: Have I done enough for my dog? with Ayoka Bubar
- Tuesdays, 5:00 - 6:30pm Pacific
- Webinars will be hosted through Zoom and links will be sent upon registration. All conversations will be recorded.
- When you register, you will also receive an invite to join our Facebook group so we can continue the conversation in between sessions.
- You can purchase all the conversations below for a discounted price of $195.00 or you can purchase individual conversations for $39.00/each (click on the individual conversations below to learn more and register).
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $234
Join us for all six conversations where we prioritize the human-canine relationship for successful behavior change!